SIP SIMPLE client GUI¶
Development blueprint for the development of a cross platform GUI for the SIP SIMPLE client library.
The implementation of the GUI consists of the following stages:
Design and implementation of a middleware API
- -Implementation of a notification bus -
Identifications of the GUI events Identifications of the GUI visual elements Identification of GUI toolkits Study GUI toolkit documentation Identify the platform dependent modifications required for the library Implement a prototype GUI Fine tune middleware classes and events Finalize the specifications for the GUI development
- Implement cross platform GUI based
- Create GUI installation packages for each target OS
- Deploy GUI to end user and collect feedback
- Update GUI with end-user feed back
Below is a rough visual representation of the progress for each component.